- Quantum Governance, IP, Fair Competition, and Geopolitical Dynamics, Stanford Law School (May 22, 2023)
- Quantum Technologies: What is Possible, Where We Are Headed & Policy Issues to Consider, Association for Data and Cyber Governance Podcast (March 28, 2023)
- USENIX Enigma 2023 – Fireside Chat with Simson Garfinkel on Quantum Technologies (January 24, 2023)
- ACM TechBrief: Quantum Computing and Simulation, in: ACM TechBriefs (2022).
- Quantum Sensors—Unlike Quantum Computers—Are Already Here, in: DefenseOne (June 2022).
- “Quantum Cryptanalysis: Hype and Reality” (article based on book), Lawfare Blog (February 16, 2022)
- “What if Quantum Computing is a Bust?” book excerpt in Slate future tense (January 26, 2022)
- The Quantum Age interview with Chris Hoofnagle and Stewart Baker on the Cyberlaw Podcast: How much of the quantum tech boom is just welfare for physicists? (January 25, 2022)
- Chris Hoofnagle presented the Quantum Age to the Quantum Economic Development Consortium (QED-C) (January 24, 2022)
- The Quantum Age’s genesis is discussed in the National Association of Science Writers Advance Copy Column (January 12, 2022)
- Chris Hoofnagle speaks at The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law. Video Recording(Feb. 2021)
- The Quantum Age listed in the Quantum Computing Report books section.
- The Quantum Age is now on Amazon: hardcover, paperback